Totaal aantal pageviews

maandag, maart 08, 2004

For a photography magazine in the Netherlands, called Zoom Magazine, I was asked a lot of questions for an article about theme photography, which gave me the opportunity and stimulans to think deeper about my work. Very enlightening!
I also had to choose three photos to be published with the article and next to two sand photos I chose a picture I made during my first trip to the USA, in March 2001.
Here it is:



This is a detail of glacial potholes, huge masses of stone with deep fresh water holes, full of salmon in former days, hence the name Salmon Falls. It is part of the Mohawk Trail, an old Indian trade route between Boston and New York City. There is still a trade post there, a very inviting Indian store packed with colorful stuff.

On my website you can see two more of these stone with water photos. Go to:

www.floravanstek.nl

and you will see them in the right upper corner.

Geen opmerkingen: